Friday, January 4, 2013

In Praise of the Scotch TL901 Laminator



Oh, how I love my laminator!  Love, love, love it! 

I'm constantly needing to laminate things for work, and this little baby does the trick.  It's much more durable than the laminating machine at work (don't you just hate it when your laminating starts to peel of f and then the kiddos pick at it and make it worse and then you end up re-doing everything anyway?...but I digress...) and I can easily set it up at home and laminate and cut while watching a movie or favorite TV show.  It heats in only a few minutes and is pretty much foolproof to use.  You just select the size laminating pouch that you need (up to 8 1/2" X 11"), slide your document or items in, place it in the feeder sealed-side first, and voila!  Perfection!

I picked mine up at Target and purchase the laminating pouches (available in multiple sizes!) there as well.  Happy Laminating!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment